Call centers have unique needs. Staff need to identify a caller’s history with the organization. They need to document the interaction quickly, efficiently, and point the caller to a solution. Supervisors want to know that staff are managing calls properly, documenting accurately, and need to access reporting data and other vital statistics in real time.
Find out how 501CaseManager meets the needs of call centers:
- Quickly find the caller in the system, or add a new person without creating duplicate records
- Interactions are tracked in an easy-to-use dashboard and data entered via an intuitive interface
- Notes are easily created and shared with appropriate staff; documents are easily attached and accessible
- Ability to start typing notes immediately, especially important if a caller is in distress
- Replicates an organization’s existing processes—from intake to discharge or solution
- Require fields and customize page layouts to minimize mistakes and guarantee accurate reports
Because it’s based on Salesforce, 501CaseManager provides powerful reporting across multiple data points. Another perk? You don’t need to have any knowledge of coding to edit and customize it for your organization.